Job Title Maintenance Engineer
Location – Newport
4 on 4 off
My client is a large FMCG manufacturing business with continued growth and investment. With a more than competitive basic salary and a bonus scheme to match the successful candidate can expect to earn in excess of £45,000.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You’ll be working on different types of machinery such as Conveyors, Packaging, Sealers, Labellers, Powder fillers.
- Carry out work on PPMs and Breakdowns, Servicing, installing new equipment, upgrading machines.
- Mechanical & Electrical Fault finding
- Faultfinding on PLC programmes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be multi-Skilled.
- Will need Mechanical & Electrical Fault-finding experience – Control Panels Electrically.
- You will ideally come from FMCG – need to of worked in high paced environments.
- NVQ Level 3 or higher in Mechanical or Electrical engineering / maintenance.
- £45,000 – £50,000
- Large pension scheme
- Company shares
- Bonus schemes in place
- Health care scheme / Life assurance
- Plus further benefits
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 21913/534_1695655047
Salary: £43000 - £46000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: