💥Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
🗺️ Location – Abergavenny
🕛 Shift Pattern – 2 shift
What you get:
🚗Parking on Site
I’m actively recruiting for 2 multi skilled engineers working a 2 shift rota, my client is a prestigious manufacturing company based Abergavenny, they’re currently seeing some unprecedented growth within their maintenance department, so if you’re looking for a exciting new role then please apply now!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Responding to emergency machine and equipment break downs throughout the plant.
- Involvement with new design. Installation and movements of existing machines.
- Overhaul and repair of machines and equipment.
- Ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe
- Working efficiently and fit for purpose.
- Must be prepared to work overtime on occasions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working with and installing single phase/three phase electrical circuits
- Knowledge and experience on a wide range of machines
- The successful candidate will be qualified to HNC/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience of machine installation, overhaul and repair.
please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23055/534_1696586031
Salary: £36000 - £37000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production