£36,000 – £40,000 – 20 days Holiday Including Banks, Life Insurance 4X, Healthcare Scheme, 6% bonus and company pension combined worth 9%.
Our client is a rapidly growing company in the FMCG sector They are looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance
- Support the operational team by responding to breakdowns during production
- Working alone 1 engineer per shift per line
- Able to read technical drawing and diagrams
- Very minor electrical tasks
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- FMCG background would be ideal however not essential
- Open to entry level candidates
- Mechanical Qualifications
SE 21165 / 534
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Tom Davies directly at Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
” To apply please email your CV / resume to Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk “
Job Reference: SE 21165 / 534_1696598331
Salary: £36000 - £40000 per annum + Healthcare Scheme, 6% bonus & 9% pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: