Electrical x 2 Mechanical x 1
Newport – NP20
£39,000 plus pension, healthcare and more
- A starting salary of £39,000 (including shift allowance)
- 2 shift – NO NIGHTS
- Contributory pension from day one (Starting at 8% with 2% company match up to 18%)
- Private healthcare
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and increasing with service – plus the option to purchase additional days)
- Range of discounts and cash back with high street and online retailers
An extremely successful powerhouse, who handle over £1 billion of the UK trade are looking to add to the maintenance team. They are currently looking for 2 x Electrical Maintenance Engineers and 1 x Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance works across site. The company are recognised for their inclusive work environment with a very strong training academy.
Role & Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for planned and reactive maintenance works on LV equipment covering motor driven equipment, lighting, cranes, machinery, sluices and associated equipment.
A small amount of PLC fault finding – Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron
The role is responsible for planned and reactive maintenance works which will include FLTs, Cranes, Lock Gates, Loading Shovels, and other associated machinery.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- PLC experience – Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron (For electrical bias)
- Exposure to hydraulic and pneumatically driven system (For mechanical bias)
- Prior maintenance of cranes, in particular gantry cranes is helpful
- Role will involve working at height, and in confined spaces.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22455/534_1697711546
Salary: Up to £39000 per annum + Excellent company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: