Port Talbot SA12
Commutable from Swansea, Port Talbot, Bridgend, Pyle, Porthcawl
- Standardised pension
- 32 days of annual holiday
- Enhanced sick pay package
- Excellent training opportunities
Due to continual expansion and increased demand of their product, this company are looking to add a maintenance engineer to the team in Port Talbot following the introduction of a new production line. Supplying the UK market as well as exporting overseas, this high volume FMCG company produces an industry leading, sustainable product. Working on shift and reporting to the engineering manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the equipment and machinery on site. This is an excellent opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join an experienced team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Respond to breakdowns quickly and efficiently
- Diagnose faults and repair equipment
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time served mechanical apprenticeship and NVQ Level three
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer
- Having experience in an FMCG environment will be beneficial
- Good experience of automated machinery
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20273/534_1698833139
Salary: £39000 - £42000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: