Commutable from Cheltenham, Stroud, Stonehouse, Tewkesbury, Dursley, Thornbury, Tetbury, Newent
Salary: £43,000 – £46,000
Shift Pattern: 2days / 2 nights – 12 hours shifts.
- Pension matched up to 8%
- Bonus Scheme
- Cyle to work schemes.
- Discount scheme for more than 500 Stores
- On going Training
- 23 Days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity in the food manufacturing industry? Not only will you be joining a dynamic industry, but also one of the biggest and best companies to work for in the UK. Our client has a reputation for valuing their employees and providing a supportive and inclusive workplace. You will have access to great benefits and opportunities for professional development. Don’t miss out on the chance to work for a company that truly values their team members. Apply today!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain food production equipment and machinery to industry standards.
- Carry out root cause analysis to identify and resolve issues in production and processing.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on food manufacturing equipment to minimize downtime.
- Install and commission new food manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Adhere to safety measures in all tasks performed.
- Provide support to production and maintenance teams to ensure efficient operations of plant equipment.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Apprentice trained.
- NVQ level 3/ONC/HNC in engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Experience of root cause analysis and fault-finding on food production equipment.
- Knowledge of food manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Good knowledge of electrical and mechanical principles.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to safety and accuracy.
Maintenance Engineer (534/ 12458) Gloucester, England
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 534/ 12458_1699273253
Salary: £43000 - £46000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: