Maintenance Engineer – South Molton
£25,000 – £32,000
20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays increasing after 3 years service – bonus scheme – availability to purchase holiday – pension and more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a process facility site in the South Molton.
With no day ever being the same the Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The ability to carry out servicing/maintenance on process machinery
- Install and decommission equipment
- Complete and submit work sheets in a timely manner via a CRM system.
- Understand and comply with health & safety legislation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatic
- Electrical knowledge desirable
- Forklift licence desirable
- Full UK manual driving license
Package and Benefits:
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays increasing after 3 years service
- Availability to purchase holiday
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 000000_1699286878
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + 20 days holiday + BH, bonus, pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: