Days – NO SHIFTS / NO NIGHTS
£40,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a UK market leading manufacturer that supply into large supermarkets and distribution centres with a stable and increasing order book!
You will be working within a busy manufacturing environment and the role will include keeping downtime to a minimum and continually looking at ways to enhance machine performance and reliability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining equipment and machinery by carrying out PPM and breakdowns.
- Problem solve, and fault find on mechanical equipment.
- Carrying out installations and repairs.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong mechanical background
- Previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Welding experience required.
- £40,000 salary
- Days Only
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22453/534_1700051073
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Days Only
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: