Commutable from Peterborough, Spalding, and Bourne
£43,050 rising to £44,625 after 3 month probation – 20 days holiday
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working on Elevators, sorting machines, motors, gear boxes, bearings, belts, vertical loaders, and extruders.
- Carrying out reactive and planned maintenance.
- Competent to work independently on site.
Strong problem solving ability
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Electrical / Mechanical Qualifications
- Open on background – FMCG, Manufacturing and Service Engineers
SE 23257 / 534
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Tom Davies directly at Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
” To apply please email your CV / resume to Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk “
Job Reference: SE 23257 / 534_1700232266
Salary: £43050 - £44625 per annum + 20 days Holiday
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: