Commutable from Swansea, Neath, Llanelli, Port Talbot, Pontardawe, Ammanford, Cross Hands
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Ever other weekend off
- Sick Pay enrolment
- Life assurance cover
- Company give back days
- Company Pension
An up and coming business based in Swansea are in the market to take on a Maintenance Engineer. This is a great opportunity for a mechanical or electrical engineer to join a growing business with excellent long term expansion plans, providing long term growth and security. Apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To evaluate existing processes and propose improvements.
- Assembling, Installing and maintaining plan, machinery and equipment
- Troubleshooting machinery and performing routine preventive maintenance
- Maintaining a schedule for inspecting, servicing, and testing machinery
- Attendance to machine and plant breakdown and perform immediate repair or remedial work
- Cleaning, repairing and installing equipment and parts as required.
- Complying with Health and Safety Regulations
- Time served apprenticeship.
- Maintenance Engineer experience.
- Experience working in an engineering environment.
- Availability to work shifts.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 23304/617_1701376992
Salary: £44000 - £44400 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: