Commutable from Peterborough, Huntingdon, and St Neots
£41,787 – 23 days Holiday Including Banks
Monday to Friday Days Shift
Our client is a rapidly growing company in the FMCG sector They are looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all plant and machinery on site.
- Carry out small in house projects and implement to include full commissioning
- Working in a team of 7 engineers
- Working on pumping systems, packaging systems, and material handling systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- FMCG background would be ideal however not essential
- Welding and Fabrication experience would be ideal
- Ideally mechanically biased
SE 23076 / 534
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Tom Davies directly at Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
” To apply please email your CV / resume to Tomd@hunterselection.co.uk “
Job Reference: SE 23076 / 534_1703234791
Salary: £41787 - £42787 per annum + 23 Days Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: