Shifts – mornings, afternoons, nights
A well established client in the heart of the Welsh valleys has started the year seeing substantial growth in their engineering department and is now looking for maintenance engineers to join the team, if you’re looking for a new challenge in a company that offers career progression, development and attractive benefits package, please apply.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance across the whole factory
- Breakdowns, PPM work, installs, projects and upgrades etc
- Packaging machinery, filling machinery, packing kit, conveyors, PLC systems, drives, motors, sensors, relays
- Fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship and have applied their mechanical and electrical skills in their current (or recent) role
- Ideally Mechanical and Electrical Multiskilled
- Qualified to ONC/HND and NVQ3 or equivalent
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23618/534_1706635929
Salary: £40000 - £42000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Merthyr Tydfil