Commutable from West Bromwich, Oldbury, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Willenhall,
Double Days (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm)
- Pension Scheme
- 30 Days Holiday
Our client is a leading manufacturer, that values hard work, teamwork and developing people. They are part of a global group with multiple sites in the UK, this is one of their flagship growing operations. They are looking for a Maintenance Engineer due to increased growth within the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring production equipment is maintained to the highest standards
- Ensuring the smooth effective operation of our Plant.
- Be involved in but not limited to projects, installations, PPM and breakdowns
- Be working on both Electrical and Mechanical Skills including 3 phase motors, drives, control and Fault finding on PLC’s.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Be apprentice trained and have excellent knowledge of both mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- A recognised Electrical Engineering qualification
- 18th Edition Wiring Regs minimum
- Previous experience within a FMCG environment would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Consultant Eleana Ewins directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01785 450162.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: ME534_1707832875
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum + pension. holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: