Maintenance Engineer (4 on 4 off)
Multi Skilled Engineer – £41,569 – 4 on 4 off
Our client is a leading manufacturer within the food industry. They are looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to work 4 on 4 off. The sucessful candidate must have worked within manufacturing and ideally worked within a Food Manufacturing environment. This Family owned company are striving to be the biggest supplier of fresh produce in the South West.
Role & Responsibilities:
* PPM, breakdown cover, fault-finding, repairs on various equipment and production lines.
* Maintaining modern process equipment
* Working on packaging machinery
* Assisting with root cause analysis, continuous improvement and general daily operational efficiencies
* Project work as and when required including the introduction of new plant and equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience of working as a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment with understanding of process manufacture
* Knowledge of Health and Safety and showing best working practices within an engineering manufacturing environment, Food safety knowledge within an engineering role.
* Ideally you will have worked in food manufacturing or FMCG production environments previously.
* Preferably multi-skilled with an electrical bias.
* PLC experience and diagnostics, servo drive and control systems, using Bosch Indra drive, Allan Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi in particular.
o £44,940 – £49,434 DOE
o 4 on 4 off days/nights
o 20 days’ holiday, including bank holidays
o 7% non-contributory pension scheme
o life cover
o Healthcare cash back plan
o Annual bonus (as part of the Employee Benefit Trust, based on company performance for the year)
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Scott Bird on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: E2355_1695110333
Salary: £44940 - £49354 per annum + 7% Non contributory pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Newton Abbot, Devon