Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer **DAYS**
£38,000 – £40,000
Mon – Fri 7.30am – 4.30pm
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer desperate to get off the 12 hour shifts and get your life back?
Does finishing by 4pm everyday and getting every weekend off sound like what you are looking for?
A well respected, growing Food Producer based just outside of Rushden are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join the team. This is a small Maintenance department, and you will be performing PPMs and reactive Maintenance on a range of Production equipment.
No shifts, no weekeneds, flexible hours, autonomy, impressive salar, working for an impressive family run business!
The role will also sit above an Apprentice, allowing you to play a key part in leading someone at the start of their Engineering career.
I am looking to hear from Multi Skilled Engineers, ideally with an Electrical bias, from a Food or Manufacturing background.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Daily PPMs and reactive maintenance
* Adapting a continuous improvement mentality
* Use of computerised maintenance management system for logging work
* Assisting in installing and commissioning new machinery
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Qualified Engineer – NVQ Level 3, Apprenticeship trained
* 3+ years Maintenance experience
* Food background would be preferred, but not essential
* Salary:- £38,000- £40,000
* Shift:- Monday – Friday Days, 7.30am – 4.30pm
* Benefits:- Life insurance, company mobile, 29 days hols (free to use throughout the year, bank hols not included)
“To apply please email your CV / resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]”.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Louise Johnston-Allen on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 19879_1658833339
Job Start Date: ASAP