Mobile Maintenance Engineer
Gates and barriers.
£30,000 – 40,000 DOE Basic salary + Van
Available on Saturdays and after hours
Covering London and the Home Counties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company expanding year on year, they are leading the way in the gates barriers industry. They are looking for a capable engineer with strong electrical skills and the ability to act as the face of the company to customers and clients. This role offers competitive pay rate, plenty of overtime opportunities alongside a good work/life balance and plenty of extra benefits.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out maintenance, servicing and installation of gate automation, access control, and other security related systems.
- To liaise with clients and office team to ensure the smooth running of contracts.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ideal skills include the ability to weld, carry out electrical wiring and a patient, common sense approach to fault finding.
- Gates and barriers experience ideal
- Electrical qualification advantageous.
- Transferrable Skills considered – anyone who can is confident in their electrical engineering ability can be considered.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Charlie Lilley directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 19434_1656605961
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + van + phone + pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: