Days OR Continental Shifts
£40,000 – £43,000
+ On Call Rota
+ Medical & Life Assurance
We are looking to recruit 2 Maintenance Engineers for a processing plant in Aylesbury. The company have acquired new sites in the area over the past few years and now have over 18 sites across the UK.
Due to the increase in demand we are looking to recruit 2 maintenance engineers to work within a team of 8 on 2 different shifts, Days or Continental shifts. You will be responsible for:
- Plant machinery maintenance – Breakdowns, PPMs, Installation & Servicing
- Working on mainnly Pumps, Valves, Motors, Gears & Engines
- Electrical & Mechanical work – Upskilling is available on both sides
- Call out Rota works 1 in 5 – you are paid for the days/nights you are on call and then overtime is paid on top
- Managing the spares and creating orders for new
We are looking to speak with maintenance engineers who have previously worked in Processisng/Producton environments previously. You will be qualified to Apprentice level/NVQ level 3 either Mech or Elec. The company invest heavily into training/development of their staff and so if you require electrical conversion courses or mechanical courses then this is something they will offer.
- Salary – £40,000 – £43,000
- Pension scheme
- Health Care – BUPA
- Life Assurance
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Abbie Pleasant directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20524_1656950613
Salary: £40000 - £43000 per annum + medical and life assurance, 20 days hol
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP