Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
My client is the global leader in cold storage and is constantly developing and operating highly automated and state of the art sites across the globe.
With a new site in the UK already on its way an exciting opportunity is available to a motivated and technically minded person who will play a key part to the growing engineering team.
As a multi skilled engineer you will be tasked with planned and reactive maintenance for automated machinery.
Although the technology and automation are a big part of the company, my client truly believes that the greatest strength and most valuable asset is the people that work there and this is why the working culture is like no other.
- Oversee full maintenance and repair of all machinery
- Servicing and repair of automated equipment and general estate maintenance
- Work directly with the Engineering Manager
- Plan preventetive maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Ensure all equipment has the correct safety procedures in place
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering Related Qualifications
- Time served experienced
- Professional, driven and possess a highly motivated attitude
- Punctual, smart and convey the company culture and identity to a high standard
- Be required to go the ‘extra mile’ in line with workload capacity
- Salary £42,000 – £45,000
- 20 Days annual leave
- 4 on, 4 off, rotating days and nights
- Fantastic Training and progression opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in joining a company that truly puts its employees as the number 1 priority and are looking for a fantastic opportunity with training and progression opportunities, please get in touch on 02476 214 531 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: Maintenance/CORBY_1657729481
Salary: £42000 - £45000 per annum + Overtime, Employee Assistance Programme
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: