Maintenance Engineer (Crewkerne)
Our client is a leading manufacturer within the food industry. They are looking for a Multi Skilled (Mechanically biased) Engineer with manufacturing experience to join there site in the heart of Somerset. This Family owned company are striving to be the biggest supplier of fresh produce in the South West.
Role & Responsibilities:
* PPM, breakdown cover, fault-finding, repairs on various equipment and production lines.
* Maintaining modern process equipment
* Working on packaging machinery
* Assisting with root cause analysis, continuous improvement and general daily operational efficiencies
* Project work as and when required including the introduction of new plant and equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience of FMCG / Food environments.
* Experience of PLC’s advantageous.
* Multi Skilled would be advantageous.
* Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety
o £34,650 – £38,850 DOE
o 4 on 4 off 2days/2nights
o 7% Non contributory pension
o Life assurance
o 22 days holiday
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Scott Bird on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: E2222_1656497932
Salary: £34650 - £38850 per annum + 7% non contributory pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: