Maintenance Engineer Days(Electrically Biased)
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electrically Biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an excellent FMCG company in the Newton Abbott area.
With no day ever being the same the Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking planned and preventative maintenance activities across 2 manufacturing sites
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance
- Resolving Breakdowns
- Working with contractors for specialist machinery repairs
- Experience with General Site Maintenance
- Maintaining and repairing minor issues with refrigeration and extraction systems
- will also be required to attend and resolve breakdowns this includes out of hours/weekend call out on a rota basis (mileage and overtime rates apply)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of pneumatic systems and ability to logically fault find
- Previous Maintenance Experience
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Multi-Vac, Riggs, Rationale and Acrivarn equipment, refrigeration systems is also beneficial
- Experience and practical knowledge of inverters and PLC fault finding
- Experience with basic plumbing and pump systems
- Ability to be Flexible across 2 sites
Package and Benefits:
- £42,000 – £43,000
- 30 days holiday (plus additional day after 2 years), Bank Holiday and Christmas Closure, Development Opportunities, Mon – Fri Shift Pattern, Membership of a Employee Assistance Scheme
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
- Monday – Friday
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Maintenance Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22313_1698412125
Salary: £42000 - £43000 per annum + 30 days holiday
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: