Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical bias)
Rhondda Cynon Taff
£32,938 + Excellent company benefits
Due to continued growth and investment, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join this thriving and expanding manufacturer. They have experienced exceptional growth and have invested significantly in new machinery and an additional facility to accommodate additional growth and output.
This is a business-critical role and an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive business with a genuine long-term vision within South Wales.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Breakdown support and Preventative Maintenance within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Trouble shooting on a wide variety of kit, including high speed packaging and wrapping machines, bagging machines, auto sealing equipment and conveyor systems
- Working on electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery.
- Assisting with ongoing development to machinery and processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical bias (qualifications & experience)
- Apprentice trained
- High volume industry experience is highly beneficial
- £32,938 annual salary
- Excellent training, will put employees through training to make them dual skilled
- Potential Company Bonus
- Company pension
- Regular paid overtime
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 19257/534_1655456012
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff