Maintenance Engineering Manager
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER
INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
c£50,000 Per Annum + Bonus + Benefits
DAYS – MONDAY – FRIDAY
Owing to continued business success, a Market leading, and very well-established Industrial manufacturing company is seeking a Skilled Maintenance Engineering Manager to join their business.
Manufacturing and processing a diverse range of products from their site in Staffordshire they supply into an array of high-profile clients and enjoy a strong worldwide market presence. This opportunity will suit a strong Engineering Manager looking for their next challenge in a thriving and secure business.
- Leading and managing a team of multi skilled maintenance engineers.
- Ensuring all engineering and maintenance activities are carried out efficiently and on budget.
- Development and maintenance of the plants equipment management system.
- Management of third-party support / contractors on site.
- Maintain strategic spares stock for all plant, stock control.
- Lead engineering team meetings, set objectives and perform staff skill evaluations.
- Ensuring Engineering work is always carried out in a H&S conscious fashion.
Skills & Qualifications
- Engineering / Maintenance Engineering Management experience.
- Skilled in both Electrical & Mechanical Engineering disciplines.
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Qualifications – Level 3+ Qualified.
- Industrial Manufacturing experience
- Proactive and pragmatic approach, which helps to maintain a culture of trust and teamwork.
If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01785 450 175.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 7119 - 534_1658758725
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Staffordshire