Maintenance Engineering Planner
🕒 Days – Mon-Fri with Flexi-Time
💵 £30,000 – £40,000
I’m working on behalf of an Materials company based in Cambridge who are looking for someone to join their Engineering department on a Permanent basis.
The position is very varied and will give the next candidate the ability to develop their skillset and work for an exciting business!
Your main roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Full management and responsibility of the maintenance calendar
- Logging and closure of CMMS work orders to a high standard.
- Manage the database and all statutory inspections (PSSR, LEV, LOLER)
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Organise contract labour for maintenance work
- Liaise with calibration department for access to equipment
I’m looking to speak with candidates from an engineering background who have experience with the following:
- CMMS experience
- Maintenance engineering experience in a manufacturing or process environment
- Experience of setting up and managing engineering planning processes and reports
Shift: Days Monday – Friday Salary
£30,000 – £36,000
25 Days holiday + bank holidays
Discounted Employee Share Purchase
Discounted Private Medical Scheme
On site Occupational Health GP
Variable Element of Pay (VEP) Bonus scheme
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Consultant Becka Edwards directly at email@example.com.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 22495_1695315000
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: