Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
Are you a Maintenance Engineering Supervisor looking for an exciting new challenge as part of a market-leading company who are going from strength to strength?
The company have an outstanding reputation across the sector; they have a low turnover of staff, and this is an exciting and rare opportunity to join the team and propel your career & the team forward.
This position would suit a Maintenance Engineering Supervisor with experience working in a FMCG / FOOD / PRINT / PACKAGAGING manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyse the data and implement improvement.
- To be hands on, as well as offering support & guidance to others.
- Driving K.P.I`S Reduction of all downtime across operations
- Control all sub- contractors & the permit to work system.
- To control all relevant H&S records
- Forge close relationships with all group sites (best practice)
- To control & oversee the PPM on all tooling, plant & machinery.
- To ensure all daily / weekly checks on plant & facilities are carried out.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educational requirements are Minimum apprentice trained & qualified to HNC level in either electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Ability to work using own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- Good organisation skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Solid project management skills & experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
Shifts & Benefits Package:
- Shifts: Days – Monday to Friday
- Salary: – £45000- £50,000 dependant on experience
- Benefits: – 30+ Days Holidays Per Year & Company Pension Scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the Southwest & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22661 / 534_1694786071
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: