Maintenance Engineering Supervisor
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
HEAVY INDUSTRIAL PROCESS INDUSTRY
TELFORD – SHROPSHIRE
£43,000 per annum + Overtime + 21 days holiday + Benefits.
4on4off – Rotational Days & Nights – 7-7
As a result of internal movement within their business, a leader in their chosen industry is seeking a Maintenance Engineering Supervisor to join their well-established business. This position will appeal to a Maintenance Engineering looking to take their first step into a supervisory role or an experience supervisor looking for their next challenge!
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance across all Production / Processing Machinery on site.
- Maintaining a variety of High-Speed Industrial Machinery.
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically.
- Supervising a team of between 3-7 people.
- Helping to assist and manage contractors.
- Ensuring that engineering work is carried out in a professional & H&S conscious manner.
- Reporting into the Maintenance Engineering Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Hands on Maintenance Engineering Experience.
- Mechanical or Electrically Biased Engineering skills.
- Management or Supervisory background (desirable)
- Experience of maintaining machinery within an industrial manufacturing or process environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
If you fell this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 07891 585 356.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 6221 - 534_1659449322
Job Start Date: ASAP