A fantastic and renowned manufacturing business based in Newport are currently looking to expand their maintenance team and in doing so require an experienced maintenance supervisor to join the team!
With a large order book and sites across the globe stability is certainly part of the package.
- Holidays: 25 plus all Bank Holidays
- Pension: Defined Contribution Scheme, Employer 5% matching
- Life Assurance: On joining Pension, 4 x Basic Annual Salary
- Company Sick Pay: Dependent upon length of service
- Canteen Facilities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Monday to Friday only
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of all employees within area of responsibility. Carry out daily / weekly H&S audits as defined
- Developing and promoting succession planning and training for employees within the department
- Carrying out risk assessments for departmental tasks in conjunction with appropriate skills from within team and engineering
- Co-ordinating the labour resource across the department on shift, including holiday cover contingencies
- Working with specialised contractors to monitor quality of work
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain competitive quotes
- Writing of TPM’s and PPM’s
- Ensuring planned preventative maintenance schedules are implemented in full and on time
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of supervising people
- Experience of working with Management Team
- Experience of Lean manufacturing tools
- Strong Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background with hands
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies on our website.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 22433/534M_1706805197
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: