This is a great chance for an established manager to take the step into an ever-developing engineering department. This business offers the successful candidate a chance to develop and progress into leading a team in a multi-national business.
Industrial Manufacturing Industry
£55,000 – £60,000 – Bonus, Private Healthcare, Lucrative Pension Scheme and further perks.
- Setting targets to improve Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Managing and motivating the maintenance team
- Maintaining quality practices and standards to create a safe working environment
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance expenses and overtime
- Managing maintenance contractors
- Identifying parts suppliers, placing orders and organising the spares warehouse
- Liaising with production and attending production planning meetings
- Maintaining the health, safety and environmental standards on site
- Follow and encourage stringent HSE and standard company practices.
- Fully engage with the operations team to provide proactive support to the plant and equipment, maximising production output.
- Practice continuous improvement and pro-activeness for improved ways of working offering possible solutions
- Complete recruitment, appraisals and disciplinaries.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have a sound understanding of mechanical and electrical maintenance including fixed processing plant and heavy plant machinery
- Are able to fault find and resolve mechanical and electrical issues
- Have good communication skills and are a team player
- Team / Man management experience across an automated facility
- Be IT literate and preferably have experience in using SAP
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: BMMC_1693833417
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Income Schemes and Further
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: