A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Manager to join an Chemical Processing Plant in the Northwich area.
With no day ever being the same the Maintenance Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leading a small team of multi-disciplined engineers
- Setting targets to improve Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Managing and motivating the maintenance team
- Maintaining quality practices and standards to create a safe working environment
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance expenses and overtime
- Managing maintenance contractors
- Identifying parts suppliers, placing orders and organising the spares warehouse
- Liaising with production and attending production planning meetings
- Maintaining the health, safety and environmental standards on site
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Have a sound understanding of mechanical and electrical maintenance including fixed
- processing plant and heavy plant machinery
- Are able to fault find and resolve mechanical and electrical issues
- Have good communication skills and are a team player
- Be IT literate and preferably have experience in using SAP
Package and Benefits:
- Salary – £45,000
- 36 hours a week, working Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Maintenance Manager role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22544_1695819251
Salary: Private Pension, 25 days Holiday
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Northwich, Cheshire