FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
£55,000 – £60,000
Lucrative Matched Pension
Incentive Share Scheme
Enhanced Paternity & Maternity
Additional Companies Discounts & Free Benefits
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client, a market leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking to enhance its team with the appointment of a Maintenance Manager on site.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
– Provide leadership for HSE and Food Safety within the Maintenance department and positively influence the progression of a behavioural safety and food safety culture at Leigh. Ensure that your department remains audit ready for internal and external audits.
– As a leader, by example, champion and drive the operational excellence culture of the site and programme, ensuring the team use the Daily Team review and are adopting the tools, methodology and behaviours that will drive performance improvements.
– Developing a motivated, connected high performing team by identifying potential and supporting the development of team leaders and operators.
– Create development plans with your team so that everyone is learning and developing.
– Work with HSSE and engineering teams to ensure everyone within the team understands the control of work processes and are able to issue permits
– Build strong Powerful Partnerships with key functions such as Production, Technical, Hygiene, Planning, Finance and Supply chain, as well as with internal and external stakeholders.
– Support the site Capex agenda to ensure smooth delivery of projects across site.
Skills and Qualifications
– Have the ability to communicate to, collaborate with and influence people at a range of levels in the organisation
– Demonstrable leadership and have a proven track record for managing and developing teams
– Be highly organised and capable of prioritising a challenging workload to deliver results
– Knowledge and use of CMMS and ability to learn our systems
– FMCG /Food experience
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Ryan Allmark to email@example.com
Alternatively call 01785 450167 for further details.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: MMLF534M_1704717508
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Healthcare, Life Assurance & Further
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: