£34,000 + Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to continued expansion across our clients business, they are now recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to join their team.
This role will have continued progression as the successful candidate will move into a Maintenance Manager position. The opportunity is brilliant for someone looking for long term progression as you will deputise for the manager when not present.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Responsible for the up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database (Oracle EAM)
* Continually improve planning, scheduling, purchasing, stores data management and job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency.
* Assist with the design, installation and commissioning of technical development and capital investment plans
* Work with the Production Managers to identify and implement opportunities to improve equipment reliability, plant design and plant performance
* Ensure contract maintenance activities are effectively managed and controlled
* Promote awareness and ensure employees operate to current health and safety legislation, COSHH and hygiene standards.
* Communicate regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
* Assist with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
* Review the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimise unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
* Deputise for the Maintenance Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Experience working as Maintenance Planner or Planning Experience
* Experience using CMMS system
* Engineering Management Experience
* Technical Background
* Experience organising Engineering Stores, 5s etc
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: MPA_1658326634
Job Start Date: ASAP