£40,000 – £43,000 + excellent benefits
A fantastic and renowned manufacturing business based in Newport are currently looking to expand their maintenance team and in doing so require an experienced maintenance supervisor to join the team!
With a large order book and sites across the globe stability is certainly part of the package.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of all employees within area of responsibility. Carry out daily / weekly H&S audits as defined
- Developing and promoting succession planning and training for employees within the department
- Carrying out risk assessments for departmental tasks in conjunction with appropriate skills from within team and engineering
- Co-ordinating the labour resource across the department on shift, including holiday cover contingencies
- Working with specialised contractors to monitor quality of work
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain competitive quotes
- Writing of TPM’s and PPM’s
- Ensuring planned preventative maintenance schedules are implemented in full and on time
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of supervising people
- Experience of working with Management Team
- Experience of Lean manufacturing tools
- Strong Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background with hands
- Salary – £40,000 to £43,000
- Full Time Position.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Further excellent benefits.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22433/534M_1694503594
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: