Maintenance Team Lead
Maintenance Team Lead
Location – Newport
Days role Monday – Friday
£46,000 – £55,000
Large pension scheme
Bonus schemes in place
Health care scheme / Life assurance
Plus further benefits
My client is a large FMCG manufacturing business with continued growth are looking to strengthen their maintenance department with a maintenance team lead, the ideal candidate will need proven experience in the same role from a manufacturing enviroment, great people management skills as you’ll be overseeing the shift engineers.
Duties will inlcude:
- Perform Minor Stop and repeat breakdown analysis across all areas of the production plant specifically linked to top loss areas.
- Develop plans and sustainable countermeasures to remove root causes of both minor stops, breakdowns and component failures from process equipment.
- Drive improvement solutions from start to completion.
- Lead the technical element of preventive maintenance and support where required.
- Effective communicator with all members of the operations team including engineering, production, safety and quality teams.
- Input into engineering maintenance strategy to irradicate breakdowns
- Lead improvement activities to improve production efficiency and reduce cost, waste and engineering inefficiencies, supporting operators and CI team to complete kaizens as required.
Skills and experience:
- Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship and have applied their mechanical and electrical skills in their current (or recent) role
- Ideally Mechanical and Electrical Multiskilled
- Qualified to ONC/HND and NVQ3 or equivalent
- Basic/Advanced PLC skills, Broad knowledge and experience of electro mechanical equipment, maintenance and principles.
- Proven experience in the same role, demonstration leadership and supervisory experience.
if interested please apply or for more information please email email@example.com
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23678/534M_1707318811
Salary: £46000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: