This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer with experience in a high volume manufacturing environment. The successful candidate would be joining a well-established, multisite business with a strong brand within the UK. If this sounds like the type of opportunity you would be interested in, apply below.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Respond to breakdowns quickly and efficiently
- Diagnose faults and repair equipment
- Upkeep of reports and records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time served apprenticeship
- HNC/HND would be beneficial
- Having experience in an FMCG environment will be beneficial
- Matched pension
- 25 days of annual holiday
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 21186/534_1693927285
Salary: £51000 - £53000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: