Solutions Provider in Compliance Sector
Days- Monday – Friday – Flexible
Salary is £35,000 depending on experience + Pension, holidays, Promotions and Training
This is an opportunity to work for a true market leader, working with leading brands in their markets. As one of our Maintenance Technicians you will be involved in the smooth running of the Training centre, maintaining, operating, repairing and preparing equipment/ plant used by our Engineer Surveyors.
- Perform routine maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair on a wide variety of static, wheeled and tracked equipment/plant.
- Operate all equipment/plant
- Assist with building and equipment development through fabrication, welding and identifying creative solutions.
- Prepare equipment/plant, ensuing its availability for our training sessions.
- Ensure storage and use of tooling, equipment, petrol/oils/lubricants is orderly.
- Support the Training Centre Manager and Training Administrator in the day to day running of the Training Centre.
- Working with our Technical Specialists, Trainers, and Engineer Surveyors to deliver our training courses.
- Completion of building maintenance/tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of various types of wheeled and tracked machinery, including working with diesel engines and hydraulic systems.
- A recognised engineering maintenance qualification and ideally, successful completion of an Engineering Apprenticeship.
- An ability to work independently and make decisions where necessary.
- An organised nature, with the ability to work with and support large groups of colleagues.
- A forklift, telehandler or excavator operating license is beneficial but not essential (we will send successful candidates on a course if needed).
- The ability to communicate complex and technical problems with ease
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, P
Job Reference: MT530_1695734066
Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum + pension, holidays, promotions, training
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: