A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a great high tech company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as a Maintenance Engineer the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working
Role & Responsibilities:
As Maintenance Technician, you will provide support to the Maintenance Engineering Manager in the maintenance of CIL’s equipment and plant on all three sites; performing typical maintenance tasks to support the assembly process.
- Perform weekly routine preventative maintenance tasks on equipment and plant on all sites
- Perform weekly equipment and plant safety checks
- Perform routine cleaning and sanitising, including specialist cleaning of delicate or high-value machinery
- In response to reported equipment failure, undertake fault assessment, engaging with OEM as required.
- Fault finding the equipment down to module / part level and engage with the repair process.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- NVQ / City & Guilds Level 3 qualification, or equivalent
- At least 3 years hands on experience in an equipment and plant maintenance role
- Problem-solving skills with ability to fault find to at least equipment module level and how to repair them
ST23015 / 612
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Nick Willis-Stovold directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: ST039_1696952138
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Andover, Hampshire