£39,145 + Plus Overtime & Excellent Benefits
An industry leading recycling plant are looking to add an maintenance technician to their engineering team. Joining a three-shift pattern which doesn’t work nights, you will be working alongside a successful team in an established business. Working as an mechanical technician, the ideal candidate for this role will be physically fit and have worked in a heavy engineering background.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Attend and rectify breakdowns on site.
* Carry out PPMs in a timely and safe manner.
* Safe working of all plant and equipment within Health & Safety requirements.
* Reacting effectively to minimise machine downtime, while executing planned preventative maintenance activities to increase machine availability and performance.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Time Served Background working within Manufacturing
* Apprenticeship Trained
* Experience working a heavy engineering environment
* Good physical fitness
* Overtime readily available – 1.5x Monday-Saturday 2x on Sundays
* Three shift rota without nights.
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays
* Training courses available.
* 9% Pension
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20039/534_1656491723
Job Start Date: ASAP