£37,200 + Regular paid overtime + Company benefits
A leading manufacturer with an impressive market share and an outstanding reputation for excellence are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician at their South Wales facility. The company operate worldwide and have established themselves as one of South Wales’ most reputable companies and are continuing to invest and grow the operation throughout 2022.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide breakdown support and PPM within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Carry out maintenance on a wide range of automated machinery
- Working on a range of equipment including hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, drives, conveyors and a range of CNC machinery and PLCs
- Assist with the ongoing development to machinery and continual process improvements
Knowledge, Skills and experience
- Strong maintenance background
- Previous experience within manufacturing
- Apprentice trained as a minimum – ideally HNC qualified
- Strong knowledge and experience of working on CNC
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Excellent training programmes through shadowing and courses
- Paid overtime additional (1.5x Saturday, 2x Sunday)
- Clearly defined progression routes into automation, support, and management
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 19919/534_1657611529
Salary: Up to £37200 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: