Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias)
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A leading manufacturer of FMCG consumer products, well known in households across Wales and beyond, are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer for their site in West Wales. The business is looking to expand and increase its market share through continuous investment into the site. You will have the opportunity to work in a high-tech environment and receive on the job machine specific training in a state-of-the-art manufacturing site.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Breakdown support and Preventative Maintenance within a high volume, FMCG environment.
* Trouble shooting on a wide variety of kit, including high speed packaging machines.
* Working on electrical, mechanical and PLC controlled machinery.
* Assisting with on going development to machinery and processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Multi-skilled background, electrically biased
* NVQ Level 3 – Electrical
* High volume industry experience is beneficial
* Strong fault-finding and breakdown skills
o 4 on 4 off shift pattern
o Plenty overtime available
o Quarterly bonus
o Further benefits
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 17641/534_1657291827
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Pembrokeshire