A global manufacturing business based in Caerphilly County are looking to take on Manufacturing Engineer. This is a position which will be well suited to a Manufacturing Engineer who has experience working in the automotive sector working on a variety of difference projects and manufacturing processes. This is a rare opportunity to join a global business who work on many exciting projects, and always prioritise the growth and development of the staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design of jigs, fixtures and tooling for efficient manufacture of components
- Using customer and internal CAD data to create Bill of Material, production routing, finishing and packaging requirements.
- Collaborate with the quality department in response to any customer concerns
- Interpret engineering drawings to identify current and new processes required for efficient manufacture of products to customer specifications
- Interface with the sales and production departments to ensure projects are completed to achieve customer satisfaction and on time delivery
- CNC Experience is essential
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role
- Experience in the automotive sector is highly desirable
- Excellent 3D CAD skills (Solidworks or Inventor preferred)
- 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Sick Pay enrolment
- Life assurance cover
- Company give back days
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis for this vacancy – on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 22438/611_1694450309
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: