My client is an innovative & prestigious precision engineering manufacturer who pride themselves on their products. They are looking to bring on board a Manufacturing Engineer.
If you have a strong Lean and Leadership skills and are looking for your next step, then please get in touch today!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Introducing new products into production to automotive standards using APQP techniques.
- Introduction of new manufacturing processes, including assembly & test equipment.
- Carry out root cause analysis.
- Identifying Production & Process Performance issues
- Use APQP techniques to ensure correct product cost and to prevent customer defects.
- Ensuring all equipment conforms to CE requirements.
- Provide manufacturing systems support to production/maintenance teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Fault finding of automated equipment.
- APQP new process introduction.
- FMEA knowledge.
- Minimum of HND Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years applicable engineering experience.
- Salary between £40,000 – £45,000
- Cyle to work schemes.
- On going Training
- 25 Days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 22496 / 611_1694786068
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: