Commutable from Leominster, Bromyard, Ross-on-wye, Ledbury
£40,000 – £45,000
Monday to Friday
- Cyle to work schemes.
- On going Training
- 25 Days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Look no further than our innovative and prestigious precision engineering client! With a strong reputation for high-quality products and a focus on Lean and Leadership, our client is seeking a talented individual to join their team. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to grow in a dynamic industry. Contact us today to learn more!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Introducing new products into production to automotive standards using APQP techniques.
- Introduction of new manufacturing processes, including assembly & test equipment.
- Carry out root cause analysis.
- Identifying Production & Process Performance issues
- Use APQP techniques to ensure correct product cost and to prevent customer defects.
- Ensuring all equipment conforms to CE requirements.
- Provide manufacturing systems support to production/maintenance teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Fault finding of automated equipment.
- APQP new process introduction.
- FMEA knowledge.
- Minimum of HND Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years applicable engineering experience.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 611/ 20581_1699021666
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: