£50,000-£55,000 + excellent benefits
This thriving North Wales manufacturer is looking to further strengthen their existing manufacturing team including logistics and stores. My client is looking for someone who can really strive in their bioscience environment. They want someone to develop their Manufacturing people and processes to produce world class instrumentation in line with the companies Guiding Purpose and Ethos & Values. Also, to create a vision and strategy which embeds the culture, spanning both the future growth and day to day running of the department.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Manufacturing Team, including logistics and stores, setting departmental objectives.
- Build a 1-5 year departmental strategy.
- Strategically plan the manufacture of products.
- Works collaboratively with the Sales department to deliver on orders and plan in line with the sales forecast.
- Maintain training of all staff ensuring that training records are maintained.
- Build and oversee supplier relationships and stock management.
- Department sign off responsibilities (documentation, training, budgets, etc).
- Complete responsibility for departmental health and safety requirements.
- Oversee onboarding training of new employees.
- People management (including team development, training, coaching, mediation and disciplinary procedures).
- Drives innovation whilst maintaining standards without compromising quality
- Builds up to date industry knowledge through site visits and networking exhibitions.
- Organise departmental celebrations – departmental achievements and recognition.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Manufacturing / Bioscience background (preferable not essential)
- Degree (preferable not essential depending on experience)
- People management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and people development.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
-Pension scheme – 11%
-Bonus based on profit and performance
-Plus further benefits
Job Reference: 20754/611M_1657203592
Job Start Date: ASAP