£42,000 to £50,000 DOE
Pension, Life Assurance, Bonus Scheme, Healthcare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, target driven individual to join a global manufacturing business. Following continued growth, the company is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to run a team of high performing Marketing Executives and collaborate with all key stakeholders across the business. The is a excellent role with lots of autonomy and scope for progression.
- Full management of the UK Marketing Team
- Strategic development of the team and managing future growth plans
- Brand positioning
- Creation of communication concepts, classic and new media
- Full responsibility for internal communication
- Regularly attend customer meetings
- Research and analyse data to identify new markets and audiences to target
- Manage performance of media content
- Utilising design software, design catalogues
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven Marketing Management experience in a business-to-business environment
- Target driven
- IT skills across MS Office, InDesign, CRM, and Database
- Strong communication skills internally and externally
- Management experience, developing staff and guidance of the team
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Technical Sales, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing,
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23423_1706118134
Salary: £42000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Holidays, Healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Cannock, Staffordshire