Materials Manager / Planning Manager
Materials Manager / Planning Manager – Stockport
£53,000 – £57,000
33 days holiday, Life insurance, online discount portal, 7% matched pension
Our client is a leading manufacturer within a specialist industry. Due to growth within the business and contracts they are looking for a motivated and driven Materials Manager / Planning Manager to join their close knit team
Role & Responsibilities:
* Key measure responsibilities for Delivery Performance, Inventory, Material Control Principle advances, Supplier Planning and Performance Management
* Scheduling, Planning and Customer Delivery.
* Develop budget and manpower requirements for Inventory Control, Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving, Purchasing and Scheduling groups within the plant.
* Responsible for leading projects related to Continuous Improvement and Cost reduction efforts
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Warehouse, manufacturing or production area with material management experience.
* Proven management experience in a dynamic end to end manufacturing and production planning environment
* Review and manage demand vs. capacity
* Extended knowledge of MRP and ERP experience
* Experienced in the use and implementation of LEAN methodologies
- Salary – £53,000 – £75,000
- Hours – Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm, Friday early finish
- 33 days holiday, Life insurance, online discount portal, 7% matched pension
“To apply please email your CV / resume to [ email@example.com ]”.
If you are interested in the role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Emma Hardman on 01275 371981
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Job Reference: 20771_1657620876
Job Start Date: ASAP