Mechanical bias Engineer
Mechanical bias Maintenance Engineer
£45,000+ Training, Pension and Holidays
Due to an increase in customer demand in our clients business, they are now recruiting for a Mechanical bias Maintenance Engineer to join their team in the Bedford Area on a day’s position.
Working for a forward-thinking division of one of the nations largest providers in their market, with vast progression opportunities around the group and training opportunities on site.
- Carry out planned preventive maintenance tasks, recording all work on the scheduling software.
- Issue permits to work and monitor contractor performance.
- Monitor and record the performance of production equipment- suggesting improvements or modifications as small projects.
- Liaise with suppliers for spare parts and equipment purchases.
- When necessary, work on the line / equipment to monitor performance.
- Become an expert in the operation of all equipment on site, training employees on correct equipment operating and maintenance procedures.
- Lock off and tag out machinery when performing maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure risk assessments and SWP’s are in place prior to performing any tasks.
- Complete dynamic risk assessments when performing a new task.
- Be flexible for occasional out of hours emergency machine repair.
Skills and Qualifications
- Mechanical Engineering / Apprentice Trained
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong hydraulics and pneumatics experience
- Basic welding and machining experience
- Experience in a fast paced nvironment
- Ability to work as a sole engineer on site
- Competent electrical skills- electrical qualifications advantageous
- Flexible for occasional call outs
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engin
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: V250_1706270000
Salary: £43000 - £45000 per annum + Training, 7% matched pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: