Mechanical Design Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a hugely exciting company who are going through an extended period of growth.
- 9 day fortnight – healthcare – sick pay – insurance schemes – company pension
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
With no day ever being the same the Mechanical Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Rotating Machine Design: mechanical design and rotating machines to create innovative solutions for electric motors, generators, gas turbines, and high-speed rotors
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the successful integration of mechanical components
- Participate in the development and testing of prototypes
- To improve designs, reduce weight, enhance efficiency, and increase durability
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering environment within a similar role
- Proven experience in mechanical design and engineering, ideally with a focus on rotating machines.
- Simscale or other FEA / CFD Software
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Mechanical Design Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 23449_1704468789
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + 9 day fortnight, healthcare & sick pay
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: