Mechanical Design Engineer
- £38,000 – £45,000
- Hands on Training and development available on the job
- Excellent training scheme
- Bonus Scheme available
This company have a dynamic work environment, they believe in team work and trust, they would like creative minds and are always looking for innovation and new ideas. They are currently experiencing exciting growth plans with work orders and projects growing at a rapid rate, naturally this has led to the requirement for an additional Mechanical Design Engineer to join their multi-disciplined team. The business supply their products worldwide and are currently going through A huge growth period which would make it an excellent time to be a part of this company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conceptual design and modification of electro-mechanical equipment
- Coordinating and mentoring the activities of project team members and supporting functions.
- Driving design development analyses (risk, failure mode, tolerance) and other project tasks.
- Design and develop products to meet customer specification and advise customers on the best design solutions
- Taking the product from conception to completion, leading design reviews whilst liaising closely with customers and suppliers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar discipline
- Experience using 3D modelling Solidworks
- Conversant with Electro-mechanical systems
- Ability to analyse product performance.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 17918/610_1706022862
Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + plus excellent benefits + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: