Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer X2
£30,000 – £38,000
A global manufacturer, with customers based in Europe, America and the Far East, are looking to add two Mechanical Design Engineers to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business who have invested massively in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. The successful applicant will be involved in the entire manufacturing process, from start to finish designing, testing, and manufacturing products.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Looking at both new and existing products, carrying out improvements and coming up with cost effective solutions.
- Managing projects from start to finish and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Meeting with customers and clients, taking on design briefs and specifications to understand the clients needs.
- Working closely with the Design Manager and a small design team on new and existing products.
- Using SolidWorks to carry out 3D design.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum HNC/HND in Mechanical Discipline
- Able to use 3D CAD software (SolidWorks)
- Relevant design experience
- Previous experience with Injection Mould would be of benefit
- Experienced in producing BOM’s
- £30,000 – £38,000
- Gym and Healthcare
- Company Dental plan
- Company Pension
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 20576/610_1654755082
Job Start Date: