Up to £30,000 – £34,000
Days based role Monday to Friday with an alternanting Saturday morning
Overtime paid over 42.5hrs
We have an exciting opportunity with a manufacturing client of ours, they’re looking for a multiskilled maintenance engineer. This will be a hands on role working days, great career opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step up in their development. This is a well established manufacturing company that has seen substantial growth in the past year and is now looking to add another engineer to their team.
- · Carry out planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
- · Reacting promptly and efficiently to breakdowns as and when needed.
- · Fault finding ability both Mechanically and Electrically.
- · Project work and modifications.
- · Plant installation and commissioning.
- · Comprehensive knowledge of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, conveyors, motors and gearboxes.
- · Adhere to health and safety guidelines and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and actively promote safe working practices.
- · Engineering qualifications or time served with experience in mechanical maintenance is essential
- · Electrical qualifications or experience would be a bonus.
- · Motivated and flexible willing to work overtime and weekends as required.
- · Opportunity to train and develop within the company.
- understanding of Health and Safety practices.
- · Experience of working with multi axis CNC machinery would be a bonus but not essential.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22689/534_1705334014
Salary: £30000 - £34000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: