Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
TELFORD – SHROPSHIRE
PANAMA DAYS SHIFT PATTERN – 3 ON / 2 OFF / 2 ON / 3 OFF
£34,000 per annum + Benefits
Owing to an increase in production volumes and significant orders, a Market leading FMCG manufacturing company has a requirement for a skilled Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their business.
Working from their organised and professional manufacturing base in Telford, this opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance on their fast-paced production machinery.
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance across a wide range of production machinery.
- Fault Finding both Mechanically & Electrically.
- Ensuring work is carried out in a safety conscious fashion.
- Reporting on recurrent faults and facilitating repair activities with the Engineering team / supervisor.
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience – Mechanically Biased.
- Formal Mechanical Qualifications.
- Strong Fault Finding ability.
- Manufacturing industry experience – FMCG / Food / Automotive / Plastics / Packaging / Aerospace / Foundry / RAF & Navy.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and boasts a strong UK wide & European presence. With a growing portfolio of clients this role offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.
If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to James Clarke to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 07891 585 356
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 2218 - 534_1658853292
Job Start Date: ASAP